Technical and Business Workshops
Technical training, coaching and knowledge transfer delivered one-on-one, in group sessions, & webinars to: development managers, developers, architects, technical project managers, QA testers, business analysts.
Topics include: source code management (including branching, merging and dependencies); secure coding practices; mitigation of attack vectors; agile practices; configuration, and release management.
We have successfully advised professionals to manage their careers in the fields of: Technology, Legal, Pharmaceutical and Hospitality.
We have also assisted numerous nonprofit organizations on management topics such as: donor management, financial management, strategic planning and fund raising.
Since 2005, these are the places where we've conducted technical training, presented technical demos or spoken on career and nonprofit topics, for audiences up to 300 people.
- Advanced Data Processing (ADP)
- KAR Auction Services
- National Association for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) Conference
- New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance (NJM)
- New York Tech Women
- NYC Visual Studio User Group
- Princeton Financial Systems, a State Street Company
- Russell Reynolds Associates
- Salesforce.com’s Dreamforce conference